Anne Curtis

Anne Curtis (born Anne Ojales Curtis Smith on February 17, 1985 in Australia) is a Filipino-Australian commercial model and actress currently active in the Philippines. She is best known for her roles as Celine Magsaysay in Maging Sino Ka Man and as Imang/Fatima, the title role in Kampanerang Kuba. Both of these shows aired on the ABS-CBN network in the Philippines. Anne became the very first winner on MYX Awards 2005 for "Favorite Guest Appearance in a Music Video" for I Need You by Mark Bautista. In 2007, Anne became an MTV VJ for the new MTV Philippines which relaunched March 1, 2007. She is currently starring in a film under Star Cinema with Aga Muhlach entitled "When Love Begins".

Biography
Curtis was born and raised in Australia by a Filipina mother and an Australian father.

She lived in Australia until her lawyer father, James Curtis-Smith, moved to the Philippines when she was 12 years old. It is a move that Curtis is thankful for. "I am so happy that I’m here. If I were in Australia I’d have been in a boarding school! My dad was strict when it comes to education. He kept on discouraging me when I tried doing commercials, saying that they are just tricking me to get out of school. We lived in the country, so we’d be asleep around 8 or 9 p.m. It was really boring. But here, there are so many gimmicks. As of now, being young, I prefer living here (in the Philippines) but maybe when I settle down, I’ll move back to Australia."






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment